Are you a cooking guru? Maybe you are just a kitchen expert? Or like lots of others, you might be a beginner.Whatever the case may be, valuable cooking suggestions can add some fresh ideas to your cooking. Take some time as well as learn a few things that can spray some new fun into your kitchen routine. This Cheese-filled pies - fatayer bi jibneh recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
The most hard and also time consuming thing about cooking is doing every one of the preparation work. You can acquire pre-prepped vegetables or prep your ingredients the day before to cut down on the moment you remain in the kitchen. This is very handy if you require to obtain dinner out quickly.
You can cook Cheese-filled pies - fatayer bi jibneh using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Cheese-filled pies - fatayer bi jibneh:
- Use 2 cups flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon dried yeast dissolved in 3 tablespoons warm water.
- Prepare 1 egg, whipped.
- Prepare 1 potato, boiled, peeled and mashed.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup warm water.
- You need to prepare 4 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 egg white.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon salt.
- You need to prepare For the filling:.
- Provide 250 g feta cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 onion, finely chopped.
Cheese-filled pies - fatayer bi jibneh instructions :
- Mix the flour, whipped egg, water, yeast and mashed potato with an electric mixer until you get a firm, smooth dough. You can add more warm water if needed. Leave the dough to rest in a warm place..
- To prepare the filling: crumble the feta cheese with a fork and combine it with the parsley and onion in a bowl..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough using a rolling pin. Cut the dough into 8 cm diameter circles using a circular pastry cutter..
- Coat the border of the dough circles with a bit of egg white, and top each circle with 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture then seal firmly its 4 edges to form a square that holds the cheese. The cheese should remain visible in the middle..
- Place the cheese pies on lightly greased oven pans and bake at medium heat until they turn lightly brown..
- Serve hot or cold..
Everybody wants to be a much better chef. Everyone wishes to try out fun recipes. Locating the moment as well as really feeling the motivation to be imaginative in the kitchen can often position an obstacle though. We really hope these Cheese-filled pies - fatayer bi jibneh recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Offer a couple of these concepts a shot tonight, your taste will thanks!
If you find this Cheese-filled pies - fatayer bi jibneh recipe useful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.