Lots of people enjoy cooking as well as believe it makes the ideal relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that smells delicious is specific to make any person's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can in some cases seem difficult, however, to identify recipes that benefit you or recommendations that results in an eventually successful dish. Perhaps this Shepherd's Pie recipe is the one you are trying to find.
In order to make the procedure of cooking easier, you ought to take to time to make huge quantities of meat or vegetable supply as well as shop it in the freezer. Not only is making your own supply less costly than buying it from a store, yet it makes it very easy to keep a huge supply accessible. Merely ice up the stock in small as well as clearly identified parts and after that secure what you require when you need it!
To make Shepherd's Pie you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie:
- Provide 5 lbs Potatoes.
- Provide 1 stick Butter.
- Use 1 cup milk.
- You need to prepare 2 lbs Ground Chuck 80/20.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- Prepare Garlic salt.
- Prepare Granulated garlic.
- Prepare Ground black pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup Rosemary leaves.
- Use 1 lb pkg frozen peas.
Shepherd's Pie instructions :
- Peel and cut potatoes and boil in large pot of salted water. Boil until potatoes are tender (about 20 minutes)..
- Drain potatoes. Add butter, milk, salt, and pepper to taste. Mash potatoes until creamy. Add more or less milk to get consistency desired. Set potatoes aside..
- While potatoes are cooking place ground meat in hot skillet on stove. Add olive oil for both flavor and cooking benefit. Salt and pepper to taste. Add garlic salt and granulated garlic to taste. As meat turns brown add rosemary leaves. Let this simmer for a few minutes as you cook peas..
- Place peas in microwaveable dish with 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes in microwave..
- Assembly. Place mashed potatoes on large platter. With spoon scoop out large hole in center. Place peas in this hole. Drain meat completely. Now add meat to top of peas..
- Take photo. Serve and enjoy..
Since you have actually read Shepherd's Pie recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area as well as prepare some terrific food! Keep in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right initially. Method is needed for you to grasp the art of food preparation.
If you find this Shepherd's Pie recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.