Are you a cooking master? Maybe you are simply a kitchen professional? Or like numerous others, you might be an amateur.Whatever the situation might be, helpful cooking advice can include some fresh concepts to your cooking. Take some time and also find out a couple of points that can spray some brand-new fun right into your kitchen area regimen. This L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
Wet paper towel as well as a plastic bag can expand the life of your environment-friendlies. If you cover your fresh natural herbs or fresh greens with a damp paper towel and then place them in a plastic bag, they will last longer. They will typically stay fresh three to 4 days much longer if you do.
You can have L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie:
- You need to prepare 5 slices Left Over Meatloaf.
- Use 2 cup Frozen or canned Corn.
- You need 4 cup mashed potatoes - fresh or left over.
- Use 3/4 cup shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup sliced green onions - optional.
- Provide salt and pepper.
L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie step by step :
- Place crumbled meat loaf in greased 2½ quart casserole..
- Cover with gravy; top with veggies..
- Combine mashed potatoes with 1/2 cup shredded cheese, sour cream and onions. Spread over veggies..
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 25-30 minutes or heated through. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and return to oven for about 2 minutes longer or until cheese has melted and starts to brown..
- NOTES: I didn't have any shredded cheese, so I just used a couple of slices. Mixed one in to the potatoes and put 2 on top, under them. The sour cream I used had chives in it, so skipped the green onions. Had a gravy pack, which I used, in place of the jar. As I said, had L/O Savory Creamed Corn so just used that up. I would guess that mixed vegetables would probably work well in this. This is a picture of the L/O corn I used. Only me, so didn't worry about the amount..
There are few hobbies as satisfying and fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you flex your creative muscles, you can also provide tasty meals for your household. Expanding your understanding of cooking is particular to improve your time in the kitchen. Attempting L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie recipe is a remarkable method to do just that.
If you find this L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie recipe helpful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.