Whether you are a college student simply starting your own culinary experiments or a skilled cook with several supper celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Shepard's Pie recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to fantastic home-cooked dishes.
To save on fat when food preparation, use applesauce as opposed to butter. A mug of applesauce is equal to a mug of butter. This will certainly minimize fat as well as calorie materials of your treat recipe. It will likewise make your recipe moist and tasty. Many people will not even be able to tell the difference.
To cook Shepard's Pie you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Shepard's Pie:
- Prepare 1 1/4 kilos lean ground beef.
- You need to prepare 8 medium yellow potatoes.
- You need 1 medium onion chopped.
- Use 125 grams frozen corn.
- You need 125 grams frozen green beans.
- Use 125 grams frozen carrots.
- Provide 2 tbsp salt, pepper, garlic powder, dry mustard.
- Use 2 cup graded cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 cup milk.
- Prepare 1 oz vegetable oil.
Shepard's Pie step by step :
- Combine the onion, ground beef, veg oil and the dry ingredients into a pan on medium heat..
- Chop and boil the potatoes until fork tender and drain the water..
- Once the beef mixture has browned, add in the frozen veg and half the butter. Once the mixture has thickened, turn off the heat and cover..
- Add the milk and remaining butter to the potatoes and mash.(season to taste).
- Layer the beef mixture into an oven safe dish, with the potatoes on top. Evenly sprinkle the cheese atop the potatoes. Bake in the oven at 350 until golden brown and serve..
Now that you've gotten to completion of this Shepard's Pie recipe, now explore recipes and also execute it and enjoy. You never recognize - you simply might have discovered a brand-new vocation.
If you find this Shepard's Pie recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.