Every person likes the idea of taking a seat to a delicious home-cooked meal, however with today's busy routines, it can be tougher than ever before to find the time to place one with each other. Luckily, assistance is out there, the Mini Chicken Pot Pies recipe and recommendations in this post will aid you put together well balanced meals for your family members in a surprisingly, short time.
See to it that you never ever quit when you are cooking, as it is mosting likely to take a lot of technique as well as failings before you get it right. If you burn something, maintain trying. You will only become an excellent cook if you keep your persistence.
To make Mini Chicken Pot Pies you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Mini Chicken Pot Pies:
- You need 1 Chicken.
- Provide 1/2 cup Corn.
- Use 1/2 cup Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Chopped Carrots.
- You need to prepare 3 Red Potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup Chopped Onion.
- You need 2 cup Chicken broth.
- You need 1 Dough/Crust.
Mini Chicken Pot Pies instructions :
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Lay crust in the inside pockets of a greased muffin pan and place in oven..
- In a separate pan, saute chunks of chicken and onions. Season to taste..
- In another separate pot, boil chopped potatoes..
- Once chicken is cooked; add corn, peas and carrots..
- Add cooked potatoes to mixture..
- Add chicken broth to mixture, stir well to break up potatoes..
- Remove muffin pan from oven and insert filling mixture..
- Cover mixture with dough, poke holes in top..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is brown..
Cooking is a form of art as well as it takes time and also practice to equivalent experience as well as expertise in the field. There are several kinds of food preparation and also many different kinds of food from different cultures. Apply what you have actually seen from Mini Chicken Pot Pies recipe it will aid you in your cooking endeavors.
If you find this Mini Chicken Pot Pies recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.