If you are having problem lately in the kitchen when it involves obtaining your cuisine ideal, you are not alone. Lots of people have natural cooking talent but not quite enough knowledge to prepare with excellence. This Pie Crust Beef Empanadas dish is a good start, easy to prepare as well as tasty.
Damp paper towel and also a plastic bag can extend the life of your environment-friendlies. If you wrap your fresh natural herbs or fresh greens with a wet paper towel and after that place them in a plastic bag, they will last longer. They will normally remain fresh 3 to 4 days longer if you do.
You can cook Pie Crust Beef Empanadas using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Pie Crust Beef Empanadas:
- You need to prepare 1 pound ground beef.
- Use 1-2 Tablespoon pickled jalapeno, chopped (optional).
- Provide 1 teaspoon cumin.
- Provide 1 teaspoon corn starch.
- Provide 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Provide 2 Tablespoon minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup diced onions.
- You need 2 rolls of store bought pie crust, thawed according to package instruction.
- Provide 1 cup Mexican blended cheese or to taste.
- You need to prepare 1 egg, beaten.
Pie Crust Beef Empanadas step by step :
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef with jalapeno (optional), corn starch, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a lightly greased aluminum foil..
- In a large skillet, saute garlic and onion for about 1 minute until fragrant. Add in the ground beef and stir fry until beef is cooked through and the onion is translucent..
- Roll out pie crusts. Use a bowl size of your choice to trace circles onto the piecrust and cut them into circular pieces. Mix the left over pie crust together, use a rolling pin to roll them out. Repeat the above process to get as many circular crusts as you can..
- Lay the circular pieces of pie crust on the counter and put desired amount of filling and cheese in the center. Fold pie crust in half and keep the fillings inside. Use the back of a fork to press down on the edges of the pie crust..
- Carefully transfer the empanadas into the fryer basket. Brush the top surface with egg and air fry at 350F (175C) for about 4-5 minutes. Flip the empanadas over and brush the top side with egg. Air fry again at 350F (175C) for another 3-4 minutes until the surface is golden brown..
Cooking is a type of art and it requires time and also practice to equal experience and expertise in the field. There are lots of kinds of cooking as well as additionally many different kinds of food from various cultures. Apply what you've seen from Pie Crust Beef Empanadas recipe it will assist you in your cooking undertakings.
If you find this Pie Crust Beef Empanadas recipe useful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.