When you recognize the essentials of cooking, it can be such a freeing as well as awarding experience to develop a simply tasty meal or baked product. The smells in your home and also the faces of individuals who you share it with are valuable. We hope this Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie dish will certainly provide you some idea for you to become a phenomenal cook.
When you are going to the shop, do not always have a huge shopping list which can restrain you to simply obtaining certain items. See what you like as well as what you remain in the state of mind for and purchase based upon that. This will certainly offer you the spontaneity to cook whatever you choose.
To make Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie:
- You need 2 tbsp. unsalted butter.
- You need to prepare 1/2 onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 zucchini, sliced thinly (about 4 cups).
- Prepare 8 oz. sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 ears sweet corn, kernels sliced off (about 1 cup).
- Use 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp. dried basil.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp. dried oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp. salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. each pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- You need to prepare 4 oz. freshly shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 4 oz. freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 oz. freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar.
- You need 4 large eggs, beaten.
Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie instructions :
- In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium heat. Once it's melted, add the onion and mushrooms. Cook for 3 or so minutes, then add the zucchini and corn. Cook until everything has a chance to soften, about 5 or so minutes, then stir in the garlic and cook for another minute or so before removing the pan from the heat. Make sure to strain out any excess liquid in the pan, then place the veggies in a large bowl and let them cool for just a few minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 9" pie dish with parchment paper. Once the veggies have cooled slightly, stir in the seasonings, beaten eggs and most of the cheese (reserve a handful for topping). Pour the veggie mix put into the lined pie dish and sprinkle the extra cheese evenly over the top..
- Bake for 25 or so minutes, until the center is completely set and cooked through. Check on it at about halfway through and if its browning too quickly, then loosely cover it with foil. Once it's done, remove it from the oven and let it sit for 10 or so minutes before slicing and serving..
Cooking a delicious meal for your household doesn't have to suggest spending hrs ploding away in the kitchen. There are numerous number of recipes such as Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie recipe, you can use to whip together a fantastic dish quickly, quickly your family will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie recipe useful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.