There are numerous sources of info on cooking. Some details is geared towards seasoned chefs and also except the ordinary person. It can be perplexing to wade through every one of the readily available information. Fortunately, this Lemon Blueberry Pie with Strudel Topping recipe is easy to make and will certainly provide you some great tips. They will certainly benefit any person, also an amateur.
When cooking a large dish, try to do your prep function the evening before. This saves you time when you're obtaining points ready for your dinner the next day. Have whatever cleaned, sliced, as well as ready to go. You'll thank on your own since there is less anxiety the night of the large meal.
To make Lemon Blueberry Pie with Strudel Topping you need 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Lemon Blueberry Pie with Strudel Topping:
- You need to prepare Lemon Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup butter.
- You need 1/2 cup fresh or bottled lemon juice.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar.
- Prepare Pinch salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch.
- You need to prepare 4 large eggs, well beaten.
- You need to prepare Strudel Topping.
- You need to prepare 1 cup all purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup granulated sugar.
- You need Pinch salt.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon butter, melted and cooled.
- Provide 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Use Blueberry Layer.
- You need to prepare 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Prepare 1/3 cup granulated sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 Tablespoons Cornstarch.
- Prepare Pinch salt.
- Provide 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- You need 9 inch deep dish pie crust.
Lemon Blueberry Pie with Strudel Topping instructions :
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- Bake crust for 10 minutes. Place on rack to cool..
- Mix blueberries, cornstartch, salt, sugar and lemon juice. Heat until bubbly and thickens. Set aside..
- Turn oven to 375. While oven is reducing in temperature, melt the butter. Add lemon juice..
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar, cornstarch and add to the melted butter and lemon juice. Mix well..
- Add eggs and mix well..
- Pour into prepared crust and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. The filling should be jiggly in the center..
- Mix your cooled melted butter with flour, sugar and cornstarch. Mix until crumbly and sandy..
- Spoon blueberry mixture on top of lemon pie evenly..
- Sprinkle strudel topping over blueberries..
- Bake additional 20 minutes or until strudel topping is golden brown..
- Cool on wire rack completely before slicing..
- Servealone, with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream..
Take these Lemon Blueberry Pie with Strudel Topping recipe concepts and use them and also maybe even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen area is a terrific area to attempt brand-new points with the best assistance.
If you find this Lemon Blueberry Pie with Strudel Topping recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.