Whether you are an university student simply beginning your very own culinary experiments or a seasoned chef with numerous dinner parties under your belt, there is constantly something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, as well as get used to fabulous home-cooked meals.
In order to make the process of cooking simpler, you need to take to time to make big amounts of meat or vegetable supply as well as store it in the freezer. Not just is making your own supply more economical than buying it from a retailer, yet it makes it very easy to maintain a big supply available. Merely freeze the stock in small as well as clearly labeled sections and afterwards obtain what you need when you need it!
You can cook Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust:
- Provide 4 oz Good Unsweetened Baking Chocolate.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cups sugar.
- You need 2 sticks butter, room temp.
- You need 1 tsp Vanilla extract (or flavored liquor).
- You need to prepare 4 large eggs, COLD.
- You need to prepare 1 pkg Oreo Thins, (use 1/2 pkg save the rest).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp melted butter.
- Provide 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- You need to prepare 3 Tbsp powdered sugar.
- You need Shaved dark chocolate or chocolate chips to decorate.
Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust step by step :
- Melt the chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl. 45 seconds on high (may need few more seconds). Stir to smooth. Set aside to cool but still able to drizzle into sugar mixture..
- Make crust - place Oreos in food processor and pulse until ground. Add in melted butter and pulse to combine. Pour into a 9” pie pan. Press to smooth out and up the sides. Put in fridge to chill while finishing pie. (Can make Crust the night before.).
- In a kitchen aide mixer beat the sugar and butter until fluffy (about 5 minutes)..
- Change to whisk attachment. Drizzle melted chocolate into butter sugar mixture (make sure completely cool). Add in vanilla or your flavor choice. Whisk mixture thoroughly until combined. It will still be a bit grainy but that is okay..
- Turn mixer on medium (# 7). Very important that eggs need to be COLD when adding. Add eggs 1 AT A TIME. Beat for 5 MINUTES between each egg you are adding. When you are done it will be smooth and creamy..
- Pour into pie crust. Smooth to make even and put in fridge to chill at least 2 hours or overnight..
- When ready to serve whisk your heavy cream and powdered sugar to make your whipped cream. Top your pie how ever you want to decorate. Top with the chocolate. Enjoy!.
Cooking a scrumptious dish for your household does not need to suggest spending hours slaving away in the kitchen area. There are many number of recipes such as Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust recipe, you can utilize to whip together a great meal in a short time, quickly your family will be appreciating the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust recipe helpful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.