Are you a cooking guru? Maybe you are just a kitchen area expert? Or like many others, you might be a novice.Whatever the instance might be, valuable cooking advice can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Take a while and also learn a few points that can spray some new fun right into your kitchen area regimen. This Leeky Fish Pie recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
One of the best points that you can do is to cook with member of the family or pals. When you cook with someone else, you will certainly be able to notice tricks that they implement and also will have the ability to far better yourself as a chef. Talk to them to see how their mind works, to elevate your experience.
To make Leeky Fish Pie you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Leeky Fish Pie:
- Prepare 1 kg. Potatoes.
- Use 2 large Smoked Cod Loins.
- Provide 50 grams Butter.
- You need to prepare 500 mls Milk.
- Use 3 heaped Tablespoons Flour.
- You need to prepare 2 Fish Stock Cubes.
- You need 1 Cup Peas (optional).
- Prepare 1 Cup Sweetcorn(optional).
- You need 2 large Leeks.
- You need 50 gram tub grated Parmesan Cheese.
Leeky Fish Pie step by step :
- Peel, dice and cook potatoes, for about 10-15 minutes, until just about cooked. Put to one side..
- Cut off dark tops from the leeks, rinse under the tap, then slice thinly into a baking tin..
- Wash fish under the tap, do not dry, but remove any bones. Wrap in a sheet of grease proof paper and microwave for just three minutes. Flake apart with a fork and add to tin.
- Add Peas and Sweetcorn, if using..
- Put the flour in a medium saucepan, put on a low heat and add the flour gradually, whisking all the time to remove any lumps..
- As the sauce heats, add crumbled stock cubes and butter and bring heat up to boil, then turn down to a simmer until the sauce thickens..
- Pour sauce over contents of tin, making sure everything is covered including edges and corners..
- Mash potatoes, with a little butter and milk, until smooth and creamy. Spread over contents of tin and mark with a fork..
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese evenly over the entire top. Heat in a medium oven, Gas 6, 220 F., for about 15-20 minutes until top is golden brown and smells very cheesy!.
You do not require to be a pro to prepare a terrific dish. There are lots of recipes that look difficult and also frustrating, however are in reality, quite straightforward one of it is Leeky Fish Pie recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Leeky Fish Pie recipe useful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.