Cooking might be one of the earliest abilities in the world. That does not imply that there are any type of restrictions to the understanding readily available for the cook thinking about enhancing his or her abilities. Also the finest cooks, even professionals, can always locate brand-new dishes, techniques and techniques to improve their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Chocolate Pie Bites made with Frozen Puff Pastry recipe, we hope you like it.
One of the best things that you can do is to prepare with family members or buddies. When you prepare with someone else, you will be able to pick up on tricks that they implement as well as will be able to far better yourself as a chef. Speak to them to see just how their thought process works, to raise your experience.
You can cook Chocolate Pie Bites made with Frozen Puff Pastry using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate Pie Bites made with Frozen Puff Pastry:
- Use 4 sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- You need 1 1/2 bars Chocolate.
- You need 1 Egg.
Chocolate Pie Bites made with Frozen Puff Pastry step by step :
- I made the pies with just these ingredients, my family likes Ghana chocolate best so we used that..
- Defrost a pie sheet and cut it into either 24 or 32 pieces. I've cut it into 32 here..
- Cut the chocolate up by cutting each block in half..
- Pre-heat the oven to 190-200°C..
- Put a piece of chocolate on half of the cut puff pastry pieces and cover with another square of pastry. If the pastry is too small and the chocolate is poking out just stretch the pastry out a bit with your fingers..
- Attach the 2 pieces of pastry together by pushing firmly on the edges with a fork, as the photo shows..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and glaze the pies with a beaten egg. Transfer to the oven and bake for 13 - 15 minutes..
- I thought I had baked them all rather nicely, but there were a few that had come apart and were showing the chocolate..
- However if you just push down on the edges gently whilst they're still hot you can fix them to some degree, they will look like this..
- Make lots of pie pieces!.
Since you have reviewed the Chocolate Pie Bites made with Frozen Puff Pastry recipe, and also you have the knowledge that you require to do in the kitchen. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Chocolate Pie Bites made with Frozen Puff Pastry recipe helpful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.