If you are having trouble lately in the kitchen when it comes to obtaining your cuisine perfect, you are not alone. Many individuals have all-natural cooking skill yet not quite sufficient know-how to prepare with perfection. This Rolled oat pie crust recipe is an excellent start, simple to cook and scrumptious.
Preparation is a really important part of food preparation. You wish to ensure you have every product you might require. You also wish to see to it you have all the products you may need. You do not want to remain in the center of a recipe and also figure out you are missing out on something important.
To make Rolled oat pie crust you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Rolled oat pie crust:
- Use 2 cups rolled oats.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 cup butter melted.
- You need 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup chopped pecans.
Rolled oat pie crust step by step :
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the ingredients together for crust..
- Press into pan bottom and sides of a 10 inch pie pan..
- Bake 20 minutes then cool for at least 20 minutes..
- Its ready to use..
Since you have checked out the Rolled oat pie crust recipe, and also you have the know-how that you need to carry out in the kitchen. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Rolled oat pie crust recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.