If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it concerns getting your cuisine ideal, you are not alone. Lots of people have all-natural cooking skill however not quite enough know-how to prepare with perfection. This Stevia Apple Pie with Double Pie Crust recipe is a good start, simple to cook and also scrumptious.
You can get rid of the garlic odor from your hands by rubbing them for thirty secs on your stainless-steel stove before washing them. Garlic includes a delightful taste to several recipes, but the distinct smell can linger on your hands. Utilizing this pointer, you can enjoy your supper without your hands scenting highly of garlic.
You can have Stevia Apple Pie with Double Pie Crust using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Stevia Apple Pie with Double Pie Crust:
- You need to prepare Pie Crust.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup unbleached flour.
- Provide 3/4 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup crisco.
- You need to prepare 8 tbsp water.
- You need Pie Filling.
- You need 6 cup peeled and thinly sliced apples.
- Prepare 3/4 cup Stevia (calorie free sugar substitute).
- Use 2 tbsp unbleached flour.
- Use 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
Stevia Apple Pie with Double Pie Crust step by step :
- Add flour; salt; and crisco together in a medium size bowl..
- Use a pastry cutter or use two knives to cut crisco with flour mixture until it resembles crumbles..
- Add a tablespoon of water and use a fork to push aside flour with water. Continue with the remaining tablespoons if water until all the dough is moist..
- Cut dough in half and form two separate balls. Place one ball on a floured surface and roll to a 12 in diameter circle. Place in pie plate; and cut off excess crust. Roll out the second ball and leave it on the floured surface until ready to place on top of pie filling..
- Peel and alice the apples..
- Mix together flour; Stevia; nutmeg; and cinnamon.
- Add peeled and cut apples to stevia mixture and mix together until apples are covered.
- Put apple mixture in pie plate with first pie crust that you originally rolled out..
- Take second pie crust and place over pie filling pinching the edges of the two crusts. Cut a couple of small slits on the top..
- (Optional) mix a 1/4 c of milk with a teaspoon of sugar and brush on top of pie..
- Pre-heat oven to 375. Cover the edges of the pie crust with foil. If you have a pie crust cover use that instead. Bake for 40 min. with the foil or crust cover. Remove cover or foil; and then bake for another 20 min uncovered..
Now that you have actually reviewed the Stevia Apple Pie with Double Pie Crust recipe, and you have the expertise that you require to perform in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Stevia Apple Pie with Double Pie Crust recipe valuable please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.