Cooking is a type of art and also there are many different kinds of cooking that you can discover. You can end up being a chef or you can just attempt to understand the art of cooking good dishes within your residence. Lots of work in the workplace utilize cooks, prep-cooks and also supervisors that also oversee chefs. We hope this A Baker's Pie Crust recipe can aid make you a better chef.
Make sure that if you are planning a party with friends and family, to have each program planned ahead of time. You need to have an appetiser training course, salad training course, main dish and also treat. Breaking your meal right into programs will offer individuals a possibility to digest as well as value what you have actually cooked for them.
You can have A Baker's Pie Crust using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of A Baker's Pie Crust:
- You need to prepare 300 grams Flour.
- Provide 100 grams Cream cheese.
- Use 250 grams Butter (unsalted).
- Provide 2 pinch Salt.
- You need 50 ml Cold water.
A Baker's Pie Crust step by step :
- Sift the flour and salt together into a bowl. Add the chilled cream cheese and butter, and break them up with a fork while coating them with the flour..
- When the lumps have become small, break up the rest of the lumps with the back of the fork. When it looks crumbly all over as shown in the photo, it's ready..
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the chilled water. Gather the flour mixture into the middle, and press down with your palms (don't knead it) to form into one mass..
- The dough should be crumbly, not smooth. Wrap in plastic film and leave to rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours or more. The pie crust dough is done..
- Roll out the filling and wrap any filling you like in it. Brush with egg wash and bake until golden brown. Bake for 10 minutes at 200°C, then lower the temperature to 180°C and bake for another 15 to 18 minutes..
- Notes: Roll the rested dough out a little, and fold into thirds. Roll out and fold again, for a total of 3 times. You can omit this step, but this will result in a pie crust with very nice layers. Even a tough pie crust will become tender and easy to handle..
- I combined the cream cheese left over from making the crust with homemade jam to make the filling..
- I tried making a mille feuille pie with honey lemon and custard..
- You can make a variety of pies with this recipe. I like arranging them in baskets to present them as gifts..
Food preparation a scrumptious meal for your household doesn't have to imply spending hours slaving away in the kitchen. There are numerous variety of recipes such as A Baker's Pie Crust recipe, you can use to whip together a great dish in a short time, quickly your family will be appreciating the fruits of your labors.
If you find this A Baker's Pie Crust recipe valuable please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.