Are you a cooking master? Maybe you are simply a kitchen area expert? Or like several others, you might be a novice.Whatever the case might be, handy cooking suggestions can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Take some time and also discover a couple of points that can sprinkle some new fun right into your kitchen area regimen. This Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
Being organized is a crucial step when intending to prepare a meal for family or friends. This will certainly permit you to ensure that all the needed active ingredients are represented. Establish all of the non-perishable components and utensils out the day in advance. This will enable you to cook without having to stress.
To cook Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie:
- Use 2 refrigerated pie crusts.
- Provide 2 can apple pie filling.
- Provide 1/3 jar caramel topping.
- Use 1 tbsp milk or cream - for top crust.
- You need sugar and cinnamon - for bottom crust.
Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie step by step :
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Allow pie crusts to warm to room temp while oven is heating..
- Gently unroll one crust into ungreased pie dish (glass is best). Sprinkle bottom of crust with cinnamon and sugar (this helps the bottom crust brown/crisp better).
- Fill pie crust with 2 cans apple pie filling or as much as you can fit evenly into the crust..
- Spoon caramel by small spoonfuls over top of filling. Don't use too much or the pie will be runny and the caramel will overpower the apples..
- Gently unroll remaining crust over top of filling. Trim excess dough and crimp the edges of the two crusts together with your fingers. Cut three steam slits in top crust..
- Brush cream/milk liberally over top crust - a milk wash will give you a beautifully browned crust..
- Bake pie for 50-55 minutes, covering edges of crust with foil the last 20-25 minutes to prevent over browning. Let pie rest one hour before serving - best served warm with vanilla bean ice cream..
You do not need to be a pro to cook a great dish. There are numerous recipes that look hard and also overwhelming, however are in fact, quite basic among it is Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie recipe. We hope, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the following time you remain in the cooking area.
If you find this Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.