If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it involves getting your food just right, you are not the only one. Many individuals have natural cooking talent however not quite adequate expertise to prepare with excellence. This Apple Pie Dip W/ Pie Crust Dippin Chips recipe is a good start, very easy to cook and also scrumptious.
In order to make the procedure of cooking less complicated, you should require to time to make big quantities of meat or vegetable supply as well as store it in the freezer. Not only is making your very own supply less expensive than buying it from a seller, but it makes it easy to keep a large supply handy. Merely freeze the supply in little and plainly labeled sections and then get what you require when you require it!
You can cook Apple Pie Dip W/ Pie Crust Dippin Chips using 11 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Apple Pie Dip W/ Pie Crust Dippin Chips:
- Prepare DIP.
- Use 12 oz can baked apple muffin and quick bread filling.
- Prepare 1/4 cup packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz cream cheese (softened).
- Use 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp butter or margine melted.
- You need PIE CRUST CHIPS.
- You need 1 2 pack of premade pie crust.
- Prepare 1 assorted colored sugar sprinkles.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp butter or margarine.
Apple Pie Dip W/ Pie Crust Dippin Chips step by step :
- FOR THE PIE CRUST CHIPS:.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- lay out dough onto parchment lined cookie sheet..
- cut dough with a shap knife in half and then into strips as shown..
- arrange strips so they are not touching..
- using a pastry brush, brush with melted butter..
- sprinkle colored sugar crystals over the strips..
- bake for about 10 minutes or until golden..
- remove from oven and let cool completely..
- HINT: u can make your own dough, add food coloring to dough for a more festive look. and u can use plain granulated sugar instead of colored sprinkles..
- HINT: use cookie cutter instead of strips for different shapes to match your occasion!.
- FOR THE DIP:.
- in a bowl cream together cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- add butter..
- blend in apple filling..
- chill for 2 hours or serve immedietly. choice is yours..
- place dip into a serving bowl surrounded by pie crust chips. or side by side. serve! :).
- MORE HINTS: if u want to use apple pie filling cut the apples into small bite sized pieces.. and lower butter to half. u may also use less cream cheese if needed. u can do half the amount. make sure the pie crust chips are completely cooled before using them for dipping or they won't be crisspy enough..
Take these Apple Pie Dip W/ Pie Crust Dippin Chips recipe ideas and use them and also perhaps even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen area is a terrific location to try new things with the best assistance.
If you find this Apple Pie Dip W/ Pie Crust Dippin Chips recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.