If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak & Eggs "Benedict" Mashup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Maybe you are just a kitchen area professional? Or like numerous others, you might be an amateur.Whatever the instance may be, practical cooking recommendations can include some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Spend some time and find out a few points that can splash some brand-new enjoyable into your kitchen area regimen. This Steak & Eggs "Benedict" Mashup recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can have Steak & Eggs "Benedict" Mashup using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak & Eggs "Benedict" Mashup
- You need to prepare 4 of eggs, poached.
- Use 1 cup of Peppercorn & mushroom sauce (or any beefy sauce or Hollandaise sauce).
- Use 2-4 oz of fillet mignon, cooked and thinly sliced (any steak will work).
- You need to prepare 2 of English muffins, split & toasted.
Define steak. steak synonyms, steak pronunciation, steak translation, English dictionary definition of steak. a slice of meat or fish: I'll have my steak rare. Not to be confused with: stake - a stick or post. plural steaks. Steak definition: A steak is a large flat piece of beef without much fat on it. You cook it by grilling or.
Steak & Eggs "Benedict" Mashup step by step
- Toast English muffins and set aside..
- Slice steak and warm. Set aside..
- Warm your peppercorn sauce (or make Hollandaise sauce), set aside..
- Prep you water and vinegar to poach your eggs. Poach eggs, remove to drain on paper towel..
- Assemble - lay your split & toasted English muffin on plate. Top with sliced steak. Add poached eggs on top of steak. Top eggs with peppercorn & mushroom sauce. Enjoy!.
There is always something new to find out when it involves cooking and every chef's skill-set is open to improvement. This Steak & Eggs "Benedict" Mashup recipe is simply a few recipe suggestions to aid boost your chef's efficiency. There are much more good recipes out there and good cooks maintain trying to find them throughout their lives. Constant learning is the crucial to ever-improving cooking skills.
If you find this Steak & Eggs "Benedict" Mashup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.