Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brown bread Gulabjamuns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brown bread Gulabjamuns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brown bread Gulabjamuns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. On this page we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Nuts and different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they are essential mainly because your body makes use of these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. The first thing you may not comprehend is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brown bread gulabjamuns recipe. To cook brown bread gulabjamuns you need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brown bread Gulabjamuns:
- Get 8 of brown bread slices.
- Use 6 tbsp of milk.
- Use 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Get 1&1/2 cup of water.
- Get As required of Pista slices, kesar(optional).
- Take As required of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Brown bread Gulabjamuns:
- For sugar syrup: Take a pan add sugar into it. Add water mix it well and heat at low flame and leave it till it becomes thick..
- Take a bowl crush the bread slices into it with hands. Add 2 tbsp milk first and mix it. Do not add whole milk at a time..
- Add milk as required and make a dough..
- Now make balls from that dough.Heat oil in a pan or kadhai..
- At other side sugar syrup is boiling, add cardamom powder into it. Stir it well and boil it on low flame for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Oil is ready for frying. Fry balls at low medium flame till it becomes golden or brown..
- Keep aside till it becomes warm or at room temperature not too hot..
- Put all fried balls into the sugar syrup. Boil it for 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Turn off the flame stir it & leave it for cooling..
- Garnish it with pistachio or kesar. (optional).
- Serves hot or cold..
As India's most popular dessert, gulab jamun is a staple Fry the gulab jamuns on medium heat for about seven minutes, rolling them around for even browning until dark brown. I love gulab jamun, but this recipe doesn't have the right proportions in the dough. Even so, the cooking technique is SPOT ON. If you want to make this recipe as is, just work milk powder into the soft dough by kneading until it is solid enough to hold a ball shape without. Gulab jamuns prepared with bread and milk are as delicious as gulab jamuns prepared with mawa.
If you find this Brown bread Gulabjamuns recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.