Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly wonderful for helping raise your happiness levels. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, which is a mood improver. It’s easy to feel depressed when you feel hungry! These grains can improve your mood as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood glucose which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fragrant with brown sugar! sweet milk bread recipe. To cook fragrant with brown sugar! sweet milk bread you only need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread:
- Use 170 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Provide 30 grams of ○Brown sugar (in a solid mass).
- Get 150 grams of ○Milk.
- Get 5 grams of ○Mizuami (or honey).
- Take 10 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 15 grams of Margarine.
Instructions to make Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread:
- I use this kind of brown sugar that comes in lumps! Of course you can use big blocks, or the powdered type..
- Microwave the ○ ingredients (at 600 W for about 2 minutes), and dissolve the brown sugar. It's okay if there is a bit of flour remaining. It's hot, so be careful..
- Place the rest of the ingredients into a measuring bowl while Step 2 is cooling (add the yeast and sugar to the center). Place the salt to the side..
- Let ○ cool to about skin temperature, and add in the yeast. Mix it round and round with a pair of cooking chopsticks..
- Take it out onto a surface once it has gathered up, knead for about 10 minutes, add in the margarine, and knead it in. It has a high amount of sugar and is a bit sticky, but keep at it!.
- Let rise in the microwave at 30°C for 40 minutes → Bench it for 20 minutes → Let rise a second time in the microwave at 35°C for 40 minutes..
- I use a paper towel in place of a rag to increase the temperature It makes it feel cleaner. Is this a strange fixation?!.
- ←Wet the paper towel, ring it out tightly, and then just spread it out! (This is actually how I always make it..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 12~15 minutes. Each oven has its differences, so bake it while keeping an eye on it..
- Place into the cake pan, ferment, and bake for rolls..
- These rolls are easy to eat!.
If you find this Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.