Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet of Curdled Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet of Curdled Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to find out, are fantastic at fighting depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for raising your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat a few eggs to jolly up!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet of curdled milk recipe. To make sweet of curdled milk you only need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet of Curdled Milk:
- Provide 1/2 Gallon of Pausterized Milk.
- Provide 1.5 Cups of Brown Sugar.
- Use 6 tablespoons of lemon juice (or 2-3 lemons to squeeze).
- Use of Lemon peel (just grate the peel of half a lemon).
Steps to make Sweet of Curdled Milk:
- Put the milk on a cooking pot on medium-low heat.
- Add the sugar and stir vigorously.
- Add the lemon peel and let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the milk is closer to boiling point (@ 170°-180° F), add the lemon juice.
- If you want small curds, start stiring slowly right away… if you want larger curds, start stiring after 5 minutes of adding the lemon juice… in any case, you can press the curds against the cooking pot to break them if they are too large.
- Now wait for about 2-3 hours, slowly stiring from time to time, until most of the whey evaporates to the point where the whey barely covers all the curds. You'll want to keep some whey because it will be reabsorbed once the sweet is refrigerated and it might become too dry unless you leave enough whey before storing it..
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy cold.
If you find this Sweet of Curdled Milk recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.