Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Almond Milk Smoothie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Almond Milk Smoothie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana almond milk smoothie recipe. To make banana almond milk smoothie you need 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Almond Milk Smoothie:
- Use 1 litre of Unsweetened Long Life Almond Milk (whole carton).
- Prepare 500 g of frozen bananas.
- Take 200 ml of Lyle's Golden Syrup.
Instructions to make Banana Almond Milk Smoothie:
- Pour – Lyle's Golden Syrup into Blender Cup and add some of the liquid from the partially defrosted Almond milk ice and add a few frozen banana pieces – blend in Nutri Ninja Blender for 2 minutes – remove the content of the liquid too a large mixing bowl,so as too – continue too blend another batch..
- Once done – stir all the Smoothie liquid in the large mixing bowl (I use my Kenwood Food Mixer Bowl) and then add too Three – 600ml cups or glasses for 3 generous servings of 500ml of Smoothies..
If you find this Banana Almond Milk Smoothie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.