Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy marisco cocktail recipe. To make mike's spicy marisco cocktail you only need 40 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail:
- Prepare of ● For The Shellfish [all blanched for 1 minute on high boil].
- Use 2 lbs of Peeled Shrimp [veins removed].
- Prepare 1 lb of Baby Raw Scallops.
- Provide 1 lb of Imitation Crab [real crab meat if serving all that day].
- Prepare 1 of Raw Chopped Lobster Tail.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of King Salmon.
- Take 6 oz of Raw Clams [fully rinsed].
- Prepare of ● For The Veggies [all fine chopped de-seeded & chilled].
- Get 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Take 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Take 1/2 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Get 2 of Extra Firm Roma Tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get 1/2 Bunch of Radishes.
- You need 1/2 of Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onions [julianned].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Green Onions.
- Get 1 of LG Cucumber.
- Provide 2 of LG Stalks Celery [with leaves].
- Get 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers.
- Get 2 of LG Habenero Peppers.
- Take 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- Use 1/2 Bunch of Parsley Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of LG Firm Sliced Avocados.
- Get of ● For The Herbs & Seasonings.
- Use 1 of Good Pinch Saffron Threads.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Get of ● For The Liquids [all chilled].
- Provide 3 Cups of Clamato Juice [+ reserves].
- Provide 4 tbsp of Tabasco Sauce [or more].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Lime Juice.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Orange Juice.
- You need 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce [optional].
- You need of ● For The Options.
- Get of Spiced Vodka.
- Get of Spiced Tequila.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Fine chop all chilled herbs and vegetables..
- Blanch all seafood [except imitation crab meat] in boiling water for 1 minute and drain if serving immediately. Leave raw out serving the following day. Allow to cool in fridge and rough chop..
- If adding avocados, add them upon serving. Otherwise you'll find yourself with a murky cocktail..
- Mix everything together and chill. Add enough Clamato to cover your ingredients..
- Serve in chilled tall or wide bodied glasses. I always wet my glasses down and freeze them before serving..
- Also, serve with sturdy quality crackers..
- A quick tip. Always save your seafood shells and freeze them for a seafood stock later on..
If you find this Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.