Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a terrible mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you feel happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you are starving! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your glucose levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's hot & creamy seafood artichoke spinach dip recipe. To make mike's hot & creamy seafood artichoke spinach dip you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip:
- Get of ● For The Seafood [fine chopped or flaked].
- Prepare 1 of LG Raw Lobster Tail.
- Use 3 of LG Raw Scallops.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Raw Flaked Crab Meat.
- Use of ● For The Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- Take 2 Cans of Artichokes [fully drained – rough chopped].
- Use 1 (10 oz) of Box Or Canned Spinach [fully drained in cheesecloth].
- Provide 1 (8 oz) of Package Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- Take 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of Jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce Or Garlic Ragu.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Provide to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Use of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Get of Fresh Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare of Fresh Toasted Breads.
Instructions to make Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip:
- Here's what you'll need. Seafoods not pictured. Sorry, my kids got kind of frogy..
- Chop and mix everything together well..
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes in a oven safe dish until bubbling. Stir once while bubbling. Serve piping hot with fresh tortilla chips or dipping breads..
If you find this Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.