Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's French Honey Butter Spread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's French Honey Butter Spread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's French Honey Butter Spread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many people do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the veggies that can supply you with the potassium you need is broccoli. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's french honey butter spread recipe. You can have mike's french honey butter spread using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's French Honey Butter Spread:
- Take of Breads.
- Prepare 2 of large Fresh & Warmed Artisanal French Or Baguette Loaves [left whole].
- Take of Honey Butter Spread.
- Use 4 cup of Tillamook Or Other Quality Salted Butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Quality Honey [or, to taste].
- Prepare of Honey Butter Spread Options.
- Use 1 tsp of Fresh Vanilla Bean [seeded] Or, 1/3 tsp Quality Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Fresh Ground Cinnamon.
Steps to make Mike's French Honey Butter Spread:
- Cut butter into large even chunks and place in bowl..
- Lay out butter in bowl for 20 minutes at room temperature before mixing. Or, slightly heat at 50% in microwave. Too high of heat will break down the structure of your butter so try not to over heat..
- Also, add 1 1/4 cup honey to melted, salted butter..
- Add in options of vanilla and cinnamon if desired..
- With an electric beater, mix on medium for 2-3 minutes until honey butter is whipped, airy and creamy..
- Scoop honey butter into one smaller serving bowl..
- Keep at room temperature until you're ready to smear it on your warm French Bread or Baguettes. Or, if your butter is pre-made, bring to room temperature before serving..
- Hand tear Baguettes and smear on warm butter or dip torn bread pieces directly into honey butter bowl..
- Authors Notes: * 1 This spread goes great on any warm bread or even dishes that require a sweet butter base. From biscuits to croissants, to ciabatta to cornbread, to corn on the cob to waffles. This recipe just works! * 2 You can also make this honey butter spread recipe your own by going salt free, increasing or decreasing the honey amounts, adding cream or employing additional spices. This basic recipe can be made into a garlic or chili flavored spread as well. * 3 You can serve this spread with jams or jellies, assorted sharp – light cheeses and Prosciuttos. Additionally, light fruity and buttery wines such as a pale Sauvignon or even a hearty Merlot or Cabernet each pair well with this spread..
- Bonjour femme and Bon appétit!.
You may just have to whip up a batch of fresh biscuits to serve with this! Try equal amounts and you will have a great sweet breakfast spread. Finally, pour/mix all ingredients together in a big bowl. Mike's off-the-cuff way of saying "Fuck you" to the saccharine usurpers, helped keep snowboarding more skate and less ski. This angst extended to Team Managers, contest organizers and contemporaries who Ranquet viewed as all hype and no substance.
If you find this Mike's French Honey Butter Spread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.