Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chia Seed Pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chia Seed Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chia Seed Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Grains can be good for driving away a terrible mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you feel better. These foods fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling hungry can truly make you feel awful! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. You digest them more quickly than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chia seed pudding recipe. You can have chia seed pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chia Seed Pudding:
- Use 3 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Use 1 cup of Vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of Sweetened, vanilla flavored almond milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Toppings of choice (fruit/nut/granola etc..).
Steps to make Chia Seed Pudding:
- Mix together almond milk and Greek yogurt with a whisk or a fork.
- Add in chia seeds slowly, stirring with a whisk or fork until completely incorporated with no clumps.
- Place in the fridge and let it set up- it will usually set up in about three hours, but I let it sit over night.
- Remove from the fridge after it's set up and stir. If it's too thick, you can add a little more almond milk..
- Add whatever toppings you like. This one is really good with strawberries, almonds and bananas, but if you really have a sweet tooth, you can crush up an Oreo and sprinkle it on..
They are amazingly nutritious and delicious. Chia seeds are also considered a kind of superfood because. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've. Chia Pudding – The Ultimate Healthy Dessert?
If you find this Chia Seed Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.