Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kiwi chia seed pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kiwi chia seed pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all great for elevating your mood. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kiwi chia seed pudding recipe. To make kiwi chia seed pudding you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kiwi chia seed pudding:
- Take 4 of kiwi (peeled and sliced).
- You need 2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 4 teaspoon of honey.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Kiwi chia seed pudding:
- First of all, soak chia seeds in coconut milk at least 1 hour..
- Stir in 2-3 times to avoid lumps..
- Soaked chia seeds form a gel-like consistency. If this is too thick then add 1/2 cup more coconut milk till you get your desired consistency..
- Once you prepared the perfect consistency mixture of coconut milk & chia seeds, add honey and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Take large glass and divide this mixture into two..
- Add chopped kiwi fruits (puree if using pureed kiwi).
- Garnish with kiwi pieces..
- Serve this kiwi chia seed pudding chilled..
Once you have this base, you can pretty much do anything you want. I typically add a few drops of liquid Stevia and some vanilla and go from there. The perfect snack, breakfast or lighter dessert that's packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats! Creamy, thick chia pudding that's easy to make, nutritious, and so delicious! Chia seed pudding is a nutritious pudding that's easy to make; you don't have to cook a thing!
If you find this Kiwi chia seed pudding recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.