Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is extremely important for a healthy body. Potassium is one of the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are discussing is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Something else you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry coconut chia seed pudding | vegan recipe. vegan using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan:
- Provide 1 Cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 of Tblsp chia seeds.
- Take 1 Cup of chopped strawberries.
- Prepare 2 of Tblsp honey or maple syrup.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- Use 2 of Tblsp fresh or frozen shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp choco chips or chopped chocolate.
Instructions to make Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan:
- Firstly soak chia seeds in coconut milk overnight or at least 4 hours. Keep shaking them in between. Soaked chia seeds form a gel-like consistency. If this is too thick then add 1/2 cup more coconut milk till you get your desired consistency..
- In addition to this add honey or maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Take two bowls or glasses and divide this mixture into two. Add chopped strawberries and shredded coconut..
- Decorate with choco chips or chopped chocolate and shredded coconut. Serve in breakfast or snack time. Very healthy..
Chia seeds are a protein-packed wonder food. Strawberry: Add ½ cup fresh strawberries to the blended recipe. Or, try blending fresh strawberries into a juice and use as part of the liquid in the. It's a perfect, healthy make ahead breakfast or vegan dessert Filled with fresh strawberries, naturally sweetened with coconut milk and honey. This Chia Pudding recipe is great for a light breakfast option or healthy.
If you find this Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.