Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Chia Seed Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Chia Seed Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You were just anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know it can help you be happier also!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango chia seed pudding recipe. You can have mango chia seed pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango Chia Seed Pudding:
- Use 1/2 of mango puree.
- Use 1/2 of mango chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Use 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Get 2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- You need Few of Fresh Mint sprigs for garnish.
Instructions to make Mango Chia Seed Pudding:
- Wash the chia seeds in water and then add them to almond milk..
- Let them soak in the milk for 2-3 hours, or overnight..
- If your mango puree is not very sweet, then add a bit of sugar in your chia seeds mixture. And if the puree is sweet, then you can avoid sugar..
- In a jar, add the soaked chia seeds..
- Then layer the mango puree and top it with chopped mangoes..
- Garnish with fresh Mint and serve chilled..
- NOTE: You can make this with any seasonal fruit available..
Once your chia pudding is ready, slice your mango and scoop the flesh into a food processor. Peel, chop and puree the mangoes. Keep a few mango pieces aside for garnish. Next day, stir ¼ cup honey through the. Place the coconut milk, mangos, agave and vanilla extract together in a blender and blend until smooth.
If you find this Mango Chia Seed Pudding recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.