Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Momma's Bread Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Momma's Bread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Momma's Bread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. Most nuts will have lots of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential simply because your body makes use of these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids in your diet.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to momma's bread pudding recipe. To make momma's bread pudding you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Momma's Bread Pudding:
- Provide 1 loaf of raisin bread(thick slice is best).
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Provide 3 cup of whole milk.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of butter or margarine.
- Get 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Momma's Bread Pudding:
- preheat oven to 350*.
- butter sides and bottom of 8×8"or 9×9" square pan..
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Put first layer with butter side down in pan, fitting to cover bottom!!.
- Sprinkle with half of the cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar..
- Add next layer of bread with butter side UP this time.Sprinkle with remainder of spices and sugar..
- Beat eggs well, add a tiny pinch of salt and milk and be sure to blend well.Pour gently over bread in pan and let soak in before putting in oven..
- Bake at 350* for about an hour till golden and slightly crusty on top. Serve with carmel sauce, whipped cream or ice cream. ENJOY!!!!.
While wonderful made with If you've never tried Bread and Butter Pudding before, be prepared to be amazed because it truly is a. When cooked, centre may still be slightly soft, but does set up as pudding cools. This homestyle Bread Pudding recipe uses simple ingredients yet you get such a tasty end result. It's one of those back to basics recipes that people just love. Bread pudding is best served right away after it's finished baking.
If you find this Momma's Bread Pudding recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.