Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna fish kebab recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna fish kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna fish kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Nuts as well as various seeds is a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. If you do not get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to generate a number of of the hormones that it requires.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fish kebab recipe. You can have tuna fish kebab using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna fish kebab:
- Use 1 tin of tuna in spring water.
- Use 4 of medium size potato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala or tandoori masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of Hand full of fresh coriander, mint and parsley.
- Prepare 1 of egg to dip.
- Provide of Oil to fry.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fried onion, you can use fresh chopped onion as well.
Steps to make Tuna fish kebab:
- Boil the potatoes. Take them in a mixing bowl. Drain tunas from tin. Now add all the ingredients except egg. Mix them very well..
- Now make them in round shape or any other shapes you like. I prefer round. Take a frying pan. Pour oil. You can fry in deep oil. Take one and dip into the egg and put them in the frying pan. Fry them both side on medium heat. Serve with any sauce as snacks or can have them with rice as well. You can add extra chilli to make it more spicy..
Tuna fish kebab tastes even better than some of our traditional kebabs. Open tuna can and drain all liquid. A tuna fish sandwich (or tunafish sandwich), also known as a tuna sandwich, is a sandwich made from canned tuna—usually made into a tuna salad by adding mayonnaise, and sometimes other ingredients such as celery or onion—as well as other common fruits and vegetables used to flavor. Mutton Cutlets Recipe – Pizza-Burger cutlets-kebab recipe. See more ideas about Seafood recipes, Recipes, Swordfish. you will be confused that this kabab made out of meat if you don't know it is actually tuna.
If you find this Tuna fish kebab recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.