Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tuna Fish Cakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Fish Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Fish Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
While most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the veggies that can supply you with the potassium you need is broccoli. Spinach is additionally something that you might want to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fish cakes recipe. You can have tuna fish cakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Fish Cakes:
- You need 150 g of Shredded Tuna.
- You need 3 of Medium potatoes, cooked and mashed.
- Take of Salt and ground black pepper, for taste.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 Clove of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare of Plain flour.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Provide 1 Tbs of chopped fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Tuna Fish Cakes:
- Fry chopped onion and garlic with butter..
- Drain the canned tuna and put it aside..
- In a bowl add mashed potatoes, egg, salt and pepper; then mix.
- Add the fried onion and garlic, fresh chopped parsley and tuna to the mashed potato mix..
- Sprinkle flour on a clean table, put your mixture on it and flatten it with your hands. Cut circles with a cup..
- Coat first in egg and then bread crumbs, do this to all the cakes. (Once done you can let them cool a bit in the fridge for about 15 minutes while you clean up.).
- Shallow fry your fish cakes each side for about 4 minutes or until golden brown..
- Serve with salad 🥗.
These tuna fish cakes are literally thrown together and they are fancy enough (or at least adaptable to be so) and kid friendly enough to suit the whole family. All you need is some tuna and mashed tomato.. Best thing you can make with canned tuna. All you have to do is say these two words and I'm flooded with childhood memories. Meanwhile, assemble the salad: put the lettuce, green beans, black olives and tomatoes in a large bowl.
If you find this Tuna Fish Cakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.