Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna fish Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna fish Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for looking after your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fish cakes recipe. To cook tuna fish cakes you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna fish Cakes:
- Take 1 of large potato, peeled and cubed.
- You need 3 cans of tuna, drained.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- You need of Vegetable oil to fry.
Instructions to make Tuna fish Cakes:
- Place the potato in a pot with water, add salt to the water. Let it heat for about 20 mins. Drain and allow to steam dry for a minute or two then mash the potato with a potato masher or a fork in a bowl.
- In the mashed potato bowl combine the tuna, egg, 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, garlic powder and the chopped onions until well-blended.
- Divide the mixture into preferred sizes flatten to about 1/2 inch thick. Coat the patties with the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pan fry the tuna patties until browned and crisp, about 3-4 minutes each side. Serve with your preferred sauce. Enjoy!.
Cut the tuna into pieces and put into a food processor and blitz till it is well minced but not completely smooth. Then in a bowl, add the parsley, tuna, shallot, garlic, lemon juice, egg, salt and pepper and crumbs to the potato and mix well. Tuna cakes are a great way to make a quick snack, light dinner or sides dish. Packed with lots of flavor from onions, garlic, parmesan, and mustard. Fish Kebabs / Fish Kebab Burgers.
If you find this Tuna fish Cakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.