Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
It’s not hard to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. They can help you feel full for longer also, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can actually make you feel awful! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest these grains faster than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moms famous tuna fish casserole recipe. To cook moms famous tuna fish casserole you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole:
- Take 1 of 16oz bag shell noodles.
- Prepare 1 of 10 oz can cream of chicken.
- Use 2 of 12oz can tuna in water.
- Use 1 of 16oz bag frozen peas.
- Take 1 of bag orignal lays chips.
- Prepare 1 of 13×9 pan.
Steps to make Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole:
- Boil water then put shell noodles in pot and cook til al dente. Drain..
- Combine al dente noodles with cream of chicken. Drain tuna then add to mixture, following with frozen peas. NOTE: depending on how much peas you like, you don't have to use the whole bag!.
- Put famous tuna fish casserole into greased 13×9 pan..
- Crush lays chips and crumble on top till the surface of casserole is covered..
- Bake 375° for 30-35min or until golden brown. Let cool then enjoy!.
However, the massive amounts of fat and salt in the traditional recipe were a turnoff healthwise, and it just didn't taste as good as I remembered. I reconfigured the recipe to include more vegetables and the result was delicious. —Rebecca Blanton, St. Mix bread crumbs with melted butter in bowl and sprinkle over tuna mixture. Add in tuna in water (drained). Mix gently as you do not want the tuna fish to mince. leave some chunks in there.
If you find this Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.