Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect tuna fish casserole (old school) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best tuna fish casserole (old school) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to tuna fish casserole (old school) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Make a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for raising your mood. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fish casserole (old school) recipe. You can have tuna fish casserole (old school) using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook tuna fish casserole (old school):
- Use 6 can of tuna fish packed in water.
- You need 1 can of 32 ounce cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1 of non stick spray.
- You need 2 of bags 8 ounce each of plain salted potato chips crush both bags medium not to fine.
Steps to make tuna fish casserole (old school):
- preheat oven 425°F Fahrenheit.
- mix in a bowl (reserving 1/3 bag of chips) chips tuna(drained) and soup spay a 9×13 dish with nonstick spray spread the mixture evenly in the pan then spread the reserve chips all over top make sure oven is hot put into oven for 20 -30 minutes chips can be substituted for saltiness crackers and soup can be substituted for cream of chicken soup.
Cheddar cheese has become a popular addition to this classic dish to add more flavor. Mix gently as you do not want the tuna fish to mince. leave some chunks in there. Add in cooked noodles and blend well. This classic tuna noodle casserole recipe combines tuna, egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, peas, and cheddar cheese to make a creamy comforting casserole with a crunchy crumb topping. What does that phrase mean to you?
If you find this tuna fish casserole (old school) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.