Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon roll casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon roll casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
If you want to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon roll casserole recipe. To make cinnamon roll casserole you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon roll casserole:
- Get 1 can of refrigerate cinnamon roll.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon ground.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Take 1/2 of frozen banana optional.
- Use 1/4 cup of pecan optional.
Steps to make Cinnamon roll casserole:
- Remove cinnamon roll from package and cut them.
- Spread the butter in the bread pan.
- Spread the cinnamon roll evenly in the pan topping with pecan and frozen banana.
- In a separate bowl combined eggs milk vanilla and cinnamon whisk and pour over cinnamon roll.
- Cook at 350 f for 25 to 30 minutes until center is set, serve with icing that came with package enjoy 😉.
This is a big recipe, but you can easily half it. This cinnamon roll french toast casserole is the perfect breakfast to feed a crowd. This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. This Cinnamon Roll Casserole definitely didn't disappoint!
If you find this Cinnamon roll casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.