Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Layered Cabbage Roll Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Layered Cabbage Roll Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Layered Cabbage Roll Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits in addition provide you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to layered cabbage roll casserole recipe. To make layered cabbage roll casserole you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Layered Cabbage Roll Casserole:
- You need 1 of medium head of cabbage, sliced into ½" strips.
- Use 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Get 1 of small onion, diced.
- Take 2/3 cup of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 24 ounces of crushed tomatoes.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 15 ounces of tomato sauce or 1 cup v8 juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Use 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
Steps to make Layered Cabbage Roll Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spread the cabbage across the bottom of a 9×13 dish (two smaller pans will work as well). In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook the ground beef along with the onion..
- Drain any grease from the pan and add the rice, chili powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, garlic powder, crushed red pepper,salt and pepper to the skillet with the meat. Add the crushed tomatoes and stir to combine. Spread the meat mixture over the cabbage in the baking dish..
- Mix together the tomato sauce, worsteshire sauce, garlic, and vinegar and pour over the meat and cabbage. Cover with foil and then bake for 90 minutes. Uncover and let rest for 5-10 minutes prior to serving..
- Top with grated parmesan cheese and or shredded motzerella cheese..
It's the best cabbage roll casserole ever! My Cabbage Roll Casserole recipe is layered with a perfectly seasoned pork and rice mixture, tender cabbage, and topped with cheese. It's a great meal you can throw together with ease. With instructions included for turning this into a freezer meal, good homemade food will be a cinch any night of the week. Nothing beats a lazy cabbage role casserole for dinner.
If you find this Layered Cabbage Roll Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.