Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Chili casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Chili casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chili casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
With regards to sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. You should also trim off any extra fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chili casserole recipe. You can cook cheesy chili casserole using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chili casserole:
- You need of casserole.
- Provide 1 1/3 lb of ground sirloin or your favorite ground meat.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Take of spice.
- Get 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground cumin.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of topping.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need of topping raw.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- Use 1/2 small of onion.
Steps to make Cheesy Chili casserole:
- Preheat oven 450°.
- Brown the siloin or ground meat. Drain it. Add parmesan cheese, tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion powder, and arrowroot powder. Mix well..
- Simmer till thickens. Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray. Add meat mixture. Add cheddar cheese on top. Bake in oven 30 -35 minutes..
- Finely chop the onion. When casserole is done add raw onion and cilantro on top..
Chili Cheese Casserole (Oven Recipe) – Recipes That Crock! This Chili Cheese Casserole recipe for your oven is super simple and a real crowd pleaser! Learn how to make Chili-Cheese Casserole for a Crowd. Chili, sour cream, cheese and Fritos come together to make an amazing casserole. Tater tot casserole is one of our favorite winter comfort foods, but the addition of the chili would be so delicious.
If you find this Cheesy Chili casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.