Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Nuts and also different seeds is a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. One of many health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Your body will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. Something you may not comprehend is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy cookies recipe. You can cook healthy cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
- Provide 60 g of wheat flour.
- You need 60 ml of butter.
- Take 30 g of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tablespoon of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide of chocolate as topping.
- Take 3 teaspoon of vanilla flavor.
- Use 1/4 of nut meg.
- Preheat microwave to 150c.Grease baking tray and keep aside..
- Get a clean bowl,sieve wheat flour,add baking powder,sugar,milk,vanilla,grate nut and add mix very well..
- Add butter mix, break egg and mix too.Add little water and mix correctly it will form a soft dough..
- Cut small portion and roll on a flat surface with rolling pin,then cut to desired shape..
- Place on the oiled tray reduce temp to 100c then place in the microwave bake for 10min..
- Continue process until exhausted.Allow to cool then add chocolate at surface.Serve in a clean plate so tasty..
Cookies make the perfect afternoon treat, and we have a selection of recipes to please all the Cookies make the perfect rainy afternoon treat. There are many ways to go about holiday cookie-making without gobs of butter and sugar—really, there are! Here are some ways to indulge sensibly. Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more! Classic gingerbread cookies, made more healthy!
If you find this Healthy cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.