Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Macrobiotic Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Macrobiotic Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Macrobiotic Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to put together a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy macrobiotic cookies recipe. You can have easy macrobiotic cookies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Macrobiotic Cookies:
- Take 100 grams of Whole wheat flour (or cake flour).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Canola oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Water.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Brown rice starch syrup (or beet sugar/maple syrup).
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
Steps to make Easy Macrobiotic Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Thoroughly mix the whole wheat flour and salt..
- Mix the oil, water and rice syrup in a separate bowl..
- Add the flour from Step 1 to the bowl from Step 2, and bring the dough together into a ball..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Take spoonfuls of the dough and shape to form the cookies, then arrange on the baking tray..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. (The baking time will differ depending on your oven. Adjust accordingly.).
- They are done once they turn golden brown..
A macrobiotic lifestyle reaches beyond nourishing the body through healthy food choices. Macrobiotics is a comprehensive way of life. Find delicious raw and macrobiotic desserts, including no-bake, vegan cheesecakes, non-dairy ice cream, chia pudding and more. Get easy-to-follow, delicious recipes delivered right to your inbox. How healthy is the macrobiotic diet, and which foods does it allow?
If you find this Easy Macrobiotic Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.