Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were simply anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be better. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple! macrobiotic, whole wheat cookies recipe. You can cook simple! macrobiotic, whole wheat cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies:
- Prepare 240 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 70 grams of Light brown sugar.
- Use 80 grams of Olive oil.
- Prepare 70 grams of Water.
- Provide 30 grams of Chocolate.
- Take of (80% Cacao).
- You need 30 grams of Walnuts.
Instructions to make Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies:
- Combine the whole wheat flour, light brown sugar and olive oil on a scale and mix together..
- Divide the water into 3 portions. Add it in, mixing each time you add another portion..
- Finely chop the chocolate and the walnuts and mix it into the dough. Form them into 2 cm balls and arrange them on top of a piece of parchment paper..
- Press down on the balls with your hand until they are about 1 cm tall. Preheat your oven to 180℃ and bake for 15 minutes. Then they are done!.
If you find this Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.