Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Honey Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Honey Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Honey Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple honey cookies recipe. You can cook simple honey cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Honey Cookies:
- Provide 100 grams of Butter (See hints).
- Get 50 grams of Sugar.
- Use 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 40 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 250 grams of White flour.
Steps to make Simple Honey Cookies:
- Add sugar to butter warmed to room temperature, and mix until it turns into a cream. It is good to use a whisk..
- Add egg yolk and honey, and roughly mix together..
- Sift in the flour in 2 batches. Lightly stir with a spatula..
- Put plastic bags on your hands, wrap rubber bands around your wrists to secure, then gather the dough into one lump..
- Pick it up in one hand after gathering into one lump, and cover with the plastic bag with your other hand..
- Close the bag opening, and let sit in the fridge for more than 10 minutes..
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to 5mm thick, and split open the bag from the center..
- Cut out the cookies (kids can easily do this), and bake in an oven preheated to 355°C/180°C for 12 minutes. Let cool well on a rack after baking..
Want something special for the cookie plate? These honey-hazelnut crisps are sure to please. Today's Honey Cookie Cut-Out is yet another delicious variation. Using Cleverly Simple's sugar cookie icing recipe as a base, a little added honey works perfect! Lemon Honey Cloud Cookies. by Natalie.
If you find this Simple Honey Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.