Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple and Delicious Crispy Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple and Delicious Crispy Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to bettering your mood, can be a super protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple and delicious crispy cookies recipe. You can cook simple and delicious crispy cookies using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple and Delicious Crispy Cookies:
- Prepare 50 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Take 100 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- You need 20 grams of Almond flour.
- Get 130 grams of Cake flour.
Instructions to make Simple and Delicious Crispy Cookies:
- Put butter into a bowl and whisk until creamy. If it's too hard, microwave it at 500W for 30-40 seconds to soften..
- Add powdered sugar and mix well..
- Add almond flour. (Since I'm lazy, I weigh the ingredients as I add them to the bowl.).
- Add cake flour to the almond flour until you have a combined weight of 150g. It's very easy to measure after Step 3..
- Mix evenly. The mixture should be crumbly as shown here..
- Knead the mixture until it comes together. Shape into a long log on cling film. Wrap with cling film and let it chill in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Cut into 5mm slices with a knife. Place onto a baking pan and bake in the 355F/180C oven for 15-20 minutes..
- Once they are golden brown, they are done. Adjust the baking time to suit your oven..
- These were inspired by variations others came up with. For tea cookies, I added tea leaves from a tea bag to the dough. The aroma of the tea is so nice..
If you find this Simple and Delicious Crispy Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.