Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla chocolate chip cookies simple recipe. You can have vanilla chocolate chip cookies simple using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple:
- You need 200 grams of Real Butter.
- You need 50 grams of Light brown sugar.
- Get 75 grams of white sugar.
- Provide 1 of eggs.
- Use 5 ml of vanilla extract.
- You need 300 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Use 300 grams of chocolate chips.
Steps to make Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple:
- Microwave butter for 30 seconds until very soft. Mix well with sugars.
- Add the vanilla essence and the egg and mix well.
- Once mixed, add in the flour slowly, and parts at a time. DONT mix very strongly, as if you mix it with a wisk for example it will mix unwanted air into dough and it will come out like muffins..
- Once the dough is mixed ( for extra mix I would hand mix for a minute or two.).
- Refrigerate dough for at least an hour, the butter will harden the dough and it will have to be scooped out or you can leave it for a few Mins to soften. RECOMMEND refrigerating over night..
- Heat up oven to 355 Fahrenheit or 180 Celcius.
- Depending on the type of cookies you want, for flat cookies just make them into small balls of dough and place onto baking tray. If they spread out a lot it is fine as you can just cut them into squares when its done ..
- For cake shaped cookies put into a muffin tin or a mould of your choosing.
- After about 15 mins, less if you like them soft, take them out and let them cool for a while, they will firm up. Dont worry if they look too soft when taking them out, they firm up quite a bit when. They are out of the heat..
This recipe uses just a few basic How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies. For this recipe, you're going to start by melting the butter. Once the butter has melted, whisk in the sugars until well-combined. Mix in the vanilla extract and egg. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies made from scratch are the BEST!
If you find this Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.