Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chocolate cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chocolate cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. Several foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are good if you want to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chocolate cookies recipe. To cook healthy chocolate cookies you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
- You need of Dough for cookies.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of sooji.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dry fruits.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of coco powder.
- Provide 60 gram of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use 3 tbsp of milk.
- Provide 1 cup of choco chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dark mode chocolate.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cream.
- In bowl put all dry ingredients in bowl.
- In separate bowl mix butter, sugar & milk.
- Make a hard dough for cookies & make round shape like cookie.
- Put them oven& bake them.
- Cookies are ready & make them dip in chocolate glaze (by mixing as melt the chocolate first then mix with cream) decorate them with white choco chip.
My very favorite healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan and gluten free. Healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast and perfect for lactating mamas or kids thanks to flax. Tender on the inside, crunchy on the outside, SO delicious! How to Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. I especially love this recipe because the process is quick & simple- minimal dough chilling!
If you find this Healthy Chocolate cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.