Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Filipino Chicken Adobo Simmered in Coconut Milk recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Filipino Chicken Adobo Simmered in Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Chicken Adobo Simmered in Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at dealing with depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. Whenever you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for raising your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Consume an egg and be happy!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino chicken adobo simmered in coconut milk recipe. You can cook filipino chicken adobo simmered in coconut milk using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Chicken Adobo Simmered in Coconut Milk:
- Get 500 grams of Chicken drumsticks or bone-in thigh meat ※ Refer to Step 7.
- Use 1/4 of of a small onion Onion.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of ＊ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ＊ Vinegar.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ＊ Sugar.
- Use 1 dash of ＊ Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf (key ingredient).
- Get 100 ml of Coconut milk.
- Use 1 of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Filipino Chicken Adobo Simmered in Coconut Milk:
- Roughly mince the garlic, and thinly slice the onion..
- Heat the oil, garlic, and onion in a pot or frying pan, and sauté until tender, then add the chicken and continue to sauté..
- Once the chicken cooks through about half way, add the ＊ seasoning ingredients. Fold the bay leaf in half and add it to the pan. After adding the vinegar, don't touch the pan until it comes to a boil..
- Cover with a lid and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes to allow the meat to absorb the flavors. Although at first the amount of liquid may not appear to be enough, juice will be released from the chicken, so not to worry..
- Once the sauce becomes thick, add the coconut milk and simmer for about 1 minute, then it's done!.
- Pour the sauce over the rice before serving..
- Use thick pieces of chicken, such as chicken thigh or drumsticks. Chicken wings or other cuts of chicken are not suitable, since they don't release a sufficient amount of juice..
Scrape browned bits at the bottom of skillet and simmer uncovered until liquid has thickened and reduce in half. Filipino Chicken Adobo – the national dish of the Philipines! Filipino Chicken Adobo is the national dish of the Philippines and may well become your new favourite Asian chicken dish! Cover and continue simmering until chicken is tender. Pour coconut milk and add the chili pepper.
If you find this Filipino Chicken Adobo Simmered in Coconut Milk recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.