Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you fight depression. You need to see to it, though, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for lifting up your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Try to eat an egg and feel happier!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino chicken adobo recipe. You can have filipino chicken adobo using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Chicken Adobo:
- You need 1 of tray of chicken thighs ( about 10 pieces ).
- You need 4 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 large of potatoes.
Instructions to make Filipino Chicken Adobo:
- In a large pot mix together the soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, bay leaves and sugar..
- Add your chicken to the pot and cover. Let it marinade for 2 hours..
- After the chicken has been marinating for 2 hours, cook on the stove covered over medium heat. Once it starts to get to a medium boil be sure to stir every 15 minutes for 2 hours..
- Peel and cut up your potatoes and add to the pot during the last half hour of cooking..
- Serve with rice..
You can use any parts of the chicken. Chicken adobo is one of the most famous and talked-about dishes in Filipino cuisine. It's great for people with a very busy schedule and who like simple meals that are quick and easy to prepare. Chicken adobo: just one of many classic Filipino dishes worthy trying. This one-pot Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe from Food Network uses only a handful of ingredients Bring the chicken to a boil over high heat.
If you find this Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.