Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and Pork Adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Pork Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Pork Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
If you want to fight depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and pork adobo recipe. You can have chicken and pork adobo using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Pork Adobo:
- Use 250 grams of Chicken.
- Get 250 grams of Pork.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Garlic.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White Vinegar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of White Sugar.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of Rock Salt.
- Use 10 grams of Spring Onion.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken and Pork Adobo:
- PREPARE THE INGREDIENTS – Chop the garlic. Slice the onion. Cut the chicken and pork into pieces..
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS – Put the pan to medium heat, add olive oil and sauté the garlic and onion..
- Add the pork and season with salt and pepper and then stir fry. Using the tongs, press down the skin on the pan. You may hear cracking sounds, don't be afraid, it's all good 🙂 Sear all sides of the pork until it becomes golden brown. I later decided to cut the pork into smaller pieces to cook faster..
- Add in the chicken, skin side down. Season with salt and pepper. And just like the pork, sear all sides..
- Add in the soy sauce and vinegar and let it simmer for 15 minutes..
- Adjust the flavor to your liking by adding water, sugar, salt and pepper. Simmer until the chicken and pork absorbs the liquid and releases their own fat..
- Garnish with chopped spring onions. Serve with hot steamed rice and enjoy! ©homebasedchef Variations: You may add chili if you want it spicy. You may add potatoes or hard-boiled eggs after the chicken if you want additional flavor and texture. You may add sliced tomatoes on the side to balance out the saltiness..
About My Recipe for Filipino Chicken and Pork Adobo. When I got home on Friday, I was exhausted. And eager for a home cooked meal. Adobo is typically one of the first dishes you taste when you're first introduced to Filipino food, and for good reason – it's the national dish, and it is simply delicious. How to cook Chicken Pork Adobo.
If you find this Chicken and Pork Adobo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.