Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lime Chicken Adobo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lime Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lime Chicken Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lime chicken adobo recipe. To cook lime chicken adobo you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lime Chicken Adobo:
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice.
- Use 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 12 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- Get 8 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
Steps to make Lime Chicken Adobo:
- Trim any loose skin and as much fat as you can from the chicken thighs. Otherwise, the sauce will be a pool of grease..
- Put all the ingredients except for the honey into a baking dish. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Put a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Drain the chicken and put it in the pan skin-side down. Let fry for 5 minutes. Turn the chicken over and let fry 5 minutes on the other side..
- Add the marinade to the pan along with enough water so the liquid comes about halfway up the chicken. Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the chicken..
- Stir the honey into the sauce and let reduce until there's only about 1 cup left. Return the chicken to the pan and toss to coat. Plate the chicken. Strain the sauce and serve it on the side with some freshly steamed rice..
If you find this Lime Chicken Adobo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.