Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Make a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a great protein source.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chipotle adobo chicken recipe. You can have grilled chipotle adobo chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken:
- Use 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 2 ounce of lime juice- fresh squezzed is best.
- Take 2 of large garlic cloves, finley chopped.
- Use 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Take 4 teaspoons of sugar.
- Provide 3 Tablespoon of chipotle in adobo -pureed (I do a 7 ounce can in the food processor).
- Prepare 6-10 pieces of boneless chicken thighs (you can use breast however thighs stay juicer:).
Instructions to make Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken:
- Note if you double the marinade recipe you can use use half to marinate with and the other half to brush on the chicken as you grill..
- Mix together the marinade ingredients. If you like it spicier add a little more of the chipotle in adobo puree..
- Trim off excess fat from the chicken thighs-you do not need to get ride of all fat:).
- Place the chicken and the marinade in a gallon zip-lock bag and marinate for 6 hours to overnight. More time gives better flavor..
- I like to grill over charcoal (best) or gas until it reaches an internal temperature of 170 degree F. That being said if you only have an oven this can be baked at 350 degree F.until it reaches the appropriate temperature of 170 degree F..
- Let sit for 10 minutes after cooking and thinly slice. You may want to squeeze a little lime and adjust salt to your taste..
If you find this Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.