Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Lunch platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Lunch platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Some grains are really excellent for fighting off bad moods. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full too which can actually help to make your mood better. Feeling hungry can actually make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. You digest them faster than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg lunch platter recipe. You can cook veg lunch platter using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Lunch platter:
- Get of For raw banana chips sabji.
- Prepare 1 of raw banana.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cummin seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dhania- jeera powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need leaves of Finely chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of roasted white sesame seeds to garnish (optional).
- Provide of For cabbage- capsicum salad.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of pomegranate kernels.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,chaat masala.
- Get of For Dal:(3 servings).
- Take 1/4 cup of tuvar dal/ split pigeon pea.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Use 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard and cummin seed.
- You need 2 of green chillies.. broken into halves pieces.
- Use 1/4" of ginger piece.
- You need 5/6 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of dhania jeera powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of jaggery.
- Take 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Veg Lunch platter:
- Wash and peel raw banana. Cut it into 1,1/2" long semi thick chips as shown..
- In kadai add,heat oil. Add cumin seeds as they splutter add chopped raw banana chips,mix and add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder,salt..
- Saute this raw banana chips on slow flame till cooked. Remove in serving bowl. Serve hot Raw Banana Chips Sabji garnishing with chopped coriander leaves and white sesame seeds..
- For salad,mix shredded cabbage, capsicum pieces, pomegranate kernels,salt, chaat masala together..
- For Dal..wash tuvar dal, pressure cook with one glass of water for 3-4 whistles. Churn cooked dal with hand blender. In deep bottom pot add & melt ghee, add green chillies, ginger pieces, fenugreek seeds, mustard and cumin seeds as they splutter add curry leaves, turmeric powder, asafoetida. Add churn dal, add red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder, jaggery,salt, lemon juice,(if needed add little water). Boil on low flame till nice aroma come out.Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve Delicious Raw banana Chips Sabji with hot rotis,bowl of dal, bowl of boiled rice, cabbage-capsicum salad and a glass of buttermilk..for complete healthy Veg Lunch Platter..
Just planning, how I made Veg fried rice, veg hakka noodles, Spring rolls, chilli paneer, veg manchurian. wow. very nice. will try to do this lunch platter during holidays. Hosting a holiday party and looking for a vegan grazing table idea or a healthy plant-based grazing platter? I'm really enjoying my time relaxing at home with friends chatting over. Having this all veg lunch thali this afternoon with Veg pulao served with Clockwise ~ ⏺Ghugni indian food platter, indian thali, indian veg thali,paratha, rice, aalu bhaji,puri or poori, complete meal, south. Simple, vibrant veggie lunch recipes that will keep you full until dinner.
If you find this Veg Lunch platter recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.